Thursday, February 7, 2019



Valentine’s Day is a week away, can you believe it?! There isn’t a single year that it doesn’t creep up on me and this year it has snuck up incredibly fast. There are times where I would like to think that I am on top of things, so on top of my things that I already have all of my gifts for my Galentine’s Day brunch this weekend at my house wrapped with pink and red glittered wrapping paper or a heartfelt present for my husband ordered and on its way to our home, but the truth is I am always so last minute when it comes to picking out gifts. I’m not sure if its the pressure of picking out the perfect surprise that keeps me procrastinating, but there is no doubt that I have yet to pick out a few small things for my mom, best friends and husband. In an effort to save you from the last minute gift search and to help myself brainstorm I wanted to share a few gift ideas here for your girlfriends, best friends, or to treat yourself this Valentines Day! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig