Monday, February 11, 2019

Loving this Sweater







Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow earlier this month, predicting an earlier spring! Taking this news, as if this cute little ground hog meant spring would be arriving tomorrow, I instantly got excited for warmer weather, but sweater weather is sticking around a bit longer ladies! I know, I know I sound like a meteorologist when I say this, but there is a possibility for snow tomorrow! The weather is always changing in New England so I feel like its only appropriate to keep all my readers up to speed because last Tuesday it was an unexpected 70 degrees and I was literally stripping in my car the numerous layers I packed myself in that morning. Obviously this means that spring is on hold, silly me getting ahead of myself! 

Since winter is here to stay a little bit longer there is no better way to stay festive and cozy this week than this adorable red and white heart sweater for Valentines Day! The ‘Trudy’ Heart Pattern Sweater from Goodnight Macaroon has been one of my favorite Valentines Day purchases! This cutie, is a one size fits all and comes in both red and white (the white is just as cute as the red and would be amazing with denim!). Having never purchased anything that was one size fits all, I do believe the fit is great for me, but I every body is different and it may be a different fit for you. My advice, is it doesn’t hurt to try it out because you can always return it, and this is definitely worth it! Making a bold statement I paired it with white corduroy pants (petite friends, they are worth every penny, they are the perfect fit!), red flats and a red coat. Love month can only mean dressing in your best reds and this is definitely a favorite. 

Hope you all stay warm tomorrow! Snow storms make no better excuse than to stay in curled up in bed and online shop, get a head start and shop below! Oh, I almost forgot, my jacket, pants and flats are all under $50 and my sweater is under $100!

xo, 

Victoria

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig