Sunday, September 16, 2018

Transitional Stripes


Stripes are great for transitions and I know that I own at least one striped top for every season. Timeless as always, stripes are a great way to add sophistication to your outfit while keeping things casual, which I have needed lately!  

As I get ready to go away and leave Chris in the middle of our renovation project (my goodness what was I thinking?!) I have had a couple of days where I have been out and about running errands. The weather has been so sporadic, pouring one second, freezing cold, hot as hell so I have been utilizing all of those pieces in my closet that are great for anything New England weather might to throw my way!


A favorite, as we transition from summer to fall has been this J. Crew Tunic. The material is breathable for those warmer days and with an extra layer is just right for a cool night, the perfect top for a day of target runs and grocery shopping! Keeping things casual as we head out with a long list of things to do, I paired this striped top with white denim, sandals and a jean jacket if I get cold (not really an “if” more of a “when”). New England weather I’m ready for you!

Hope you all have a great Sunday and are ready to tackle the week!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig