Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Happiest Place on Earth


“Welcome Home!” No two words sound sweeter than your very own personalized greeting once you enter the most magical place on the planet, being a Disney Vacation Member sure does have its perks! 

Walt Disney World has been a favorite destination since my first visit nine years ago and every time we come back it is even more magical, especially as an adult!    Not always as frequent as I would have wished, our visits have become more regular over the past four years since my mom and stepdad decided to become Disney Vacation Club Members. Now, my mom and I have a girls vacation every fall and the parents get a magical getaway every winter. 

The next two weeks will be filled of Disney magic, fashion and pixie dust! They will also be full of blog posts sharing some Disney inspired fashion, tips and tricks, favorite attractions and a few extra surprises so I hope you all will follow along! Each blog post will have a Disney style highlight for all of my #ootd! Each outfit will be link in the below Disney Style Highlight section for purchase! 

Disney Style Highlight: 
“Let’s match”, my mom said, and when your in Disney and twinning is completely acceptable the only reasonable response is, “Obviously”! Matching in Disney is different for the frequent traveler, while I love Disney merchandise and spend my fair share of time Disney shopping for home accessories, designer handbags and trinkets I usually never can bring myself to purchase clothing. The reason being, then I’m twinning with every Disney traveler in the park, and that’s not so magical. 

Preferring to stand apart from the crowd, I love to shop the cutest Disney T-shirt options on Etsy. There are so many different shops offering a variety of unique  tops. With so many options I always find myself torn between two punny shirts that leave me giggling. I want them all! Being quirky and always up for a laugh, when I came across this, “Oh Mickey You So Fine” I had already mentally purchased it! 
Knowing immediately that this would be worn on our arrival day at Magic Kingdom I chose the soft pink color and paired with comfortable denim shorts and Keds. The fabric was extremely light making it perfect for the hot Florida sun and completely breathable as you walked around the hot parks. We both received numerous compliments and it will only be a matter of time before I’m back on Etsy making my next Disney T-Shirt purchase! 
 Outfit Details: Disney T-Shirt, Shorts, Keds


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig