Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Cozy Cold Weather Finds & Warm Weather Favorites



The time between seasons, especially winter and spring, always seem to be the hardest for me to style. The weather is still so unpredictable and although I am dying to wear that floral jumpsuit I just bought, there is no doubt that I would just freeze. Last year, just as the seasons started to change, we went away to the Bahamas and Key West so by the time we came back I felt like I was jumping into summer and had missed that strange in-between time altogether.

Unfortunately this year we decided to stick out winter at home, which has left me no choice but to figure out what pieces to add to my wardrobe that give me that spring vibe without causing me to turn into Olaf (as cute as he is!). Being more aware of what would make for great transition pieces I have had my eye on seasonal colors and prints that have a little weight to the fabric. I have been finding and buying a lot of pieces that I can style with boots and an oversized coat but know once it gets a little warmer out that I will be able to slide into a pair of loafers and a light trench. As you start to transition your closet, which I am sure most of you are doing right now, keep your eyes out for those pieces that can act as cozy cold weather finds and warm weather favorites. A few of my favorite transition pieces can be found below to shop!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig